Dr. Aisha Ahmed is a Certified Platinum Invisalign® Provider.
Why Choose Sale Dental?
Adult Orthodontics (braces) require a significant amount of cosmetic planning to ensure that the new smile fits your face. Dr Aisha Ahmed has extensively trained in both adult braces especially Invisalign and Cosmetic dentistry for the past 12 years which combined with her natural artistic sense and eye for envisaging the prefect smile for you makes her the specialist dentist to go to when it comes to improving your smile. She makes the process seemless and her raving fans are a proof of her speciality. Please check our reviews for proof. We have evening and early morning appointments and parking on site to make the process as comfortable as it can be.
Dr Aisha Ahmed is a Platinum Invisalign Provider for over 12 years now and offers patients the option for nearly invisible teeth straightening as an alternative to traditional wired braces. Traditional braces can be off putting for many due to their obvious appearance and impact on daily tasks, such as eating and drinking. However, Invisalign addresses this problem, providing an invisible alternative that delivers the results without affecting your day-to-day life. You can remove them whilst eating and any other important meeting s or occasions and then carry on with your treatment again.
What is Invisalign®?
This system delivers straight, flawless teeth without knocking your confidence. This system straightens your teeth using a series of almost invisible aligners that are custom made for your teeth. Every two weeks you will replace each aligner, moving your teeth little by little until they reach their final position.
With these braces, you can achieve the smile you’ve always dreamed off without impacting your daily tasks. Where traditional braces would use wires, this system relies on invisible aligners that can be removed to eat, drink brush and floss your teeth. The custom design of your aligners also means it’s easy for you to talk as normal, so no one around you will have any idea that you’re undergoing dental treatment.
- Invisalign® is clearYou can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- Invisalign® is removableUnlike braces, you can eat and drink what you want during treatment. You can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign® is comfortableNo metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation, and less time in the dentist’s chair getting adjustments.
- Invisalign® is proven effectivein clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide. However, only a certified dentist like ours can undertake this procedure.
The Invisalign® process has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthdontic practices nationwide. However, only a certified dentist like ours can undertake this procedure.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- 1A set of aligners are worn for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- 2As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the dentist has prescribed.
- 3You will visit us approximately once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- 4Total treatment time averages 11 months with the average number of aligners worn during treatment between 18 and 30. This of course will vary from case to case.
The aligners are made through a combination of our dentists’ expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental health – we don’t charge for giving advice!
What is the cost?
That will depend upon how many aligners are needed to correct the problem. The system has 3 tiers. I7, Lite and Full. To see which tier suits your needs please book in for a consultation. I7 as the name suggests is 7 aligners in total and is for very mild cases. Lite is for light crowding or spacing and consists of 14 aligners and Full is for more than 14 aligners for complex cases of crowded teeth, spaced or gappy teeth and (malocclusion) bite issues. I7 starts at £1395 for one arch and typically takes 3 months to complete and an extremely complex which can take a few years case could be £4000.
I have a bridge, can I have these braces?
Bridges create a firm link between two or more teeth, and this can be a factor in the potential success of treatments. If you have previously had a bridge treatment, consult your dentist to find out whether this will affect your compatibility with treatments.
Will this system close gaps between teeth?
Spaces between teeth are often closed as part of the process, but your dentist will be able to determine how much your gap will close. Consult your dentist to discuss your options and decide one which treatment plan is right for you.
Will diet be restricted during my treatment?
No. One of the main benefits of using these braces over traditional braces is your ability to eat and drink what you like. Thanks to the customised fit of your braces, they can be easily removed when you need to eat or drink, so there is no need to restrict or alter your diet during the treatment process. Your aligner can also be removed to brush and floss your teeth after eating so you can maintain good oral health throughout the treatment.